Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The beginning of the end?

Ho-la. Ever since hearing that Diablo Cody was discovered by her blog, I've wanted to start one. So, I'm starting one. It's very doubtful that anybody will see/read/like this, but let's do it for posterity, shall we? My life is kind of interesting sometimes. I make my own fun.

Facts about me:

1. 18
2. A male of FE variety (female)
3. High school Senior
4. East-town, Massachusetts. Pop: 18,000.
5. Four older brothers, three live at home, two unhappily married parents, one darling neice
6. College is a'comin'. Don't know where, but somewhere good.
7. Film/TV/literature/life is pretty fascinating.
8. I am so much bigger than the life I am leading.
9. I am obsessed with Chapstick. The cherry kind.
10. I'm an aquatic being. Water and I are pals.
11. I'm one of those annoying kids that doesn't think a 90 on a paper is good.
12. I used to be a Lord of the Rings/Harry Potter fanatic. Now it's pretty limited to Lost.
13. There are no movie theaters, malls, clothes stores, bowling alleys, or adult entertainment venues in my town.
14. Thus, my friends and I make up our own things to do: Scavenger Hunts, Poker Night (none of us actually knows how to play poker, so we usually end up playing Egyptian Rat Screw and drinking Root Beer out of the bottle to feel grown-up), a Weekly Disney Movie, Lost parties, study parties, follow the leader/racing with cars (this has gone somewhat out of fashion because of the lovely recent gas prices).
15. Unlike most teenagers, I like being one.
16. I also like school.
17. I also like indie movies and music, but I would not classify myself as an indie-type person.
18. I wouldn't classify myself as anything.
19. I dance. I write. I act. I sing. I read. I drive. I swim. I take pictures. I laugh. I live.
20. I'm terrified of growing up.



I'm going to actually try to keep up with this thing.

No comments: