So, I think I'm just gonna make this a Top 10 post.
Top 10 TV Shows.
1. Lost - Obvious reasons.
2. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia- I'm a fan of anybody who can easily turn a camcorder-shot 5 minute scene into a pilot and then into a TV show that's already lasted 3 seasons. Add Danny Devito and you got a fucking masterpiece.
3. Boy Meets World - This is my childhood right here.
4. Veronica Mars - Kristen Bell is an acting genius and Rob Thomas (not the singer) is a writing genius.
5. Coupling - BBC show that is basically a sexed up version of Friends. But way better.
6. The Office- I like both versions, prefer the BBC, but usually only watch the American version.
7. Degrassi: The Next Generation - The teenager - and the Canadian- in me loves it.
8. Family Guy- Pure comedy.
9. The Price is Right - Bob Barker, will you marry me?
10. Gilmore Girls - I wish this was still on because I feel like I'm old enough now to get all their quick-witted references.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment